If you want to play along go here to get started.
My job this week is to list 10 of my favorite things. Let me think....
1. My sweetie and my girls. I couldn't survive without these 3 people in my life!
2. My family. I love my parents, my Mom is one of my best friends and my Dad is completely unconditional. I love my Sisters and my "Bubba" we would do anything for one another. I also love being the baby of the family, it totally has it's perks!
3. I love being creative. I love making something out of nothing it's very rewarding!
4. The sun. I don't care if I'm at the beach or lounging around the pool I just want the sun. Will I have the skin of an old leather handbag in a few years because of this love, probably, but at least I look good now! My Poppaw always said there's healing in the sun so if I don't feel good you can always find me in the sun soaking up its healing rays!
5. My computer...it has become a true addiction, one that I need to work on a little. Cleaning...after I blog. Cooking...after I blog. Feeding the dogs...after I blog. Sleep...after I blog. You get the idea, the list could go on and on and on!
6. Vacationing. I love going to new places and finding new adventures. I don't want to go to the same place twice until I've been everywhere once! Here we are in Cabo San Lucas for a friends wedding.
7. Scrap-booking. It's an addiction that I don't seems to have enough time for anymore, maybe it's because of #5~hmmm could be? I hope that one day my girls will see all of the love and hard work I put into preserving our family memories and will thank me for it.
8. Diet Dr. Pepper. I know a few weeks ago I said I was going to give it up...but I have failed miserably. I'm not going every day like I once was and it actually makes it taste better when I've gone without it for a day or two. It must be a fountain DDP and I prefer it comes from Sonic!
9. I am a dog lover through and through! I am the proud Mommy to 3 four-legged children. Their pictures are on my sidebar.
I'm trying to think of something new, something I haven't listed before...tick, tick, tick. Oh, I've got it!
10. Peanut Butter, Nutella and bananas. Oh yes, yes, yes! There's a little coffee shop down the street that makes a banana-nut panini. All of the ingredients above on sourdough bread, pressed in a panini press and served warm with a side of grapes (the grapes make you believe you're actually eating something healthy). Ok, I have to run out for dog food, DaSilva's could be a stop added to my list!
Happy Monday Ya'll!