I am so glad it's Friday ya'll. I am so hoping for a relaxing weekend! Even more than that I'm praying that we can make it through without someone getting sick again, I feel as if a padded room is in my very near future if not!
I had a couple of new It's Personal orders that I wanted to share. I love, love, love doing invitations, especially for little girls! I love all things girlie and to think I so wanted a boy. God certainly new what he was doing when he spared me the whole Slugs, Snails and Puppy Dog Tails thing!
This is for little Emma's 1st birthday...oh so cute!
Morgan had a very cool Pink & White party. I would love to see what all her Mommy did for that one. I just love themed parties don't you?
A family picture frame. One can never have enough options when it comes to displaying family photos!
Friday Fill-in. I found this over at Fox Tale Follies and thought it would be fun to play along. Just copy and paste the bold words, complete the sentence in your own words and you can play too!
1. When I look to the left, I see the play-set in the backyard.
2. The living room is the room that has the best view in my house.
3. Let me learn that God will always find a way to let it work out.
4. I need to learn how to get things done dirt cheap and like it.
5. Voting is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.
6. If you have any means to let me go shopping with no limits please feel free to make it happen!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having Fiesta with my Mom and Dad, tomorrow my plans include painting It's Personal orders and sitting around the pool and Sunday, I want to enjoy family day!
Happy Friday Ya'll!