Honest? Well I've been called a lot of things and this one is dead-on!
I tell it like it is, like it or not. Surprisingly most people do like it. There's no grey area with me. This could be considered a character flaw to some~but whatev!
So Kasey sent me this award and to be honest to date it's my favorite because like I said it's really me! Thanks Kasey you rock girl!
These are the requirement...
1. list 10 things about myself
2. share the award with others
Easy enough right, here we go...
1. I hate people that think they are superior to others! We all bleed red unless I "stupider" than I thought!
2. I could sit at the beach and do nothing for hours upon hours!
3. People watching is one of my favorite things to do. Although it does force me to be very judgmental not superior just judgmental.
4. If I was granted three wishes on of them would be to be able to sing. My husband thinks that's a waste but I hate not being able to carry a tune in a bucket! At a birthday party for Peanuts teacher Friday she was embarrassed of my singing. For real, my girls used to put their little baby hands on my mouth while I was rocking and singing them to sleep. It's beyond sad!
5. I use humor and sarcasm in almost every situation.
6. I lost my 2 front teeth in an accident when I was in the 2nd grade. Yes, they were my adult teeth that had just come in, it was an ugly site. Lets just say there are limited pictures of this then very anorexic looking, cowlick haired, ill fitting false teeth wearing little girl!
7. I knew I was going to be with my husband after just a few dates and I was only 16. That's just 2 years older than my daughter is now. Lord help her if she brings home her "future husband" in 18 months! 23 years and still going strong!
8. I have the need to be liked. If I even think someone doesn't like me it will drive me crazy. There's this lady at church and I swear I have done nothing but be nice to her and I don't think she'd pee on me if I were on fire. Perhaps she's just not a fan of my honesty!
9. I have a blood clotting condition. I'm supposed to wear these ever so sexy support hose every day~umm hello, I live in Florida and they are neither comfortable or fashionable~ I try to be good but I can't say that I have been for the past month or so~oops!
10. I have three dogs and love them like they're my children. The smell if their paws is on my top 100 things I love list~ let the judging commence!
I'm adding an 11th because this was one of Kasey's and I absolutely LOVE it!
11. Laundry is the devil. Is that not the truth!
Now I choose the girls below for this award...take it and spread the love girls!
Looking forward to Friend Makin' Monday tomorrow!
Happy Sunday Ya'll!