My husband is a pretty funny guy. He loves to pull practical jokes and to embarrass his girls, at any cost.
He his sometimes quite devious and has been known to do some down right dirty things to those he loves the most. He also makes up unbelievable stories that most people believe, myself included, his ability to lie is mind boggling! I have compiled a list of a few things that he has done over the years for your pleasure.
1. Poured his Mothers water out of her insulated cup and replaced it with vodka. Unknowingly she grabbed it and took a big sip from her straw. It about killed her!
2. When Honey was a baby he changed a dirty diaper and took it to the "trash". He actually put it in his brothers car where it sat for a day or so in the hot Florida sun.
3. He took a baby poop-ball from the Honey on a different occasion and plopped it in the ashtray of his other brothers car where he kept his change. Can you imagine his surprise when he went for that penny while in McDonald's drive thru.
4. He filled his roommates water bed until it looked like a loaf of bread thinking he was out partying when actually he had pulled a double shift working on a broken water main in Chicago. Poor guy came home after 36 hours, dead tired to find his bed filled up almost as tall as him.
5. He fills every glass left unattended with whatever is within his reach. Our friends never go to the bathroom and leave their drink unattended! Just last week Honey sipped butter up through her straw~yuck~she apparently thought she was exempt!
6. He crumbled an entire box of saltines inside of a friends bed and later woke him up at 6 a.m with a boat fog horn. This roommate was a restaurant owner was was never home before 2 a.m. Poor guy had just fallen asleep.
7. Dumped a 10 gallon garbage can filled with ice cold water on top of several unsuspecting children chillin' in a hot tub!
Look at these unsuspecting little angles!
It still makes me giggle, I was obviously in on the whole thing and had the camera ready.
Do you see what we live with? Like I say in my profile I live in a crazy house!
This week has been no different than any other. While shopping for Easter he cackled that ever so evil laugh then ran down the food isle, he returned with red Gatorade, beef jerky and sardines for the baskets.
What a little actress!
A year or so back on a car trip home from a wonderful Christmas vacation Honey said she wasn't feeling so hot. It wasn't but a few seconds later that she was throwing up red Gatorade and beef jerky in the front seat of my brand new car. Have you ever tried to get chunks out of your power window buttons? NOT FRIENDLY I tell ya!
And the driving force to this entire post is this.
Tomorrow Peanut has a field trip and her Daddy is going with as a class chaperone. She is just so thrilled! When I go, nothing, when Daddy goes it's freaking life changing! Anyway, he told her that he stopped on his way home from work and bought something new to wear on the field trip. She was excited to see what he bought until he informed her that he bought a kilt. She didn't know what a kilt was so while we had dinner he explained it to her. She of course didn't believe him, smart girl. So when we get home from dinner and once the bedtime routine is done he sneaks into my closet and puts on one of my skirts and goes into her room to show her. Y'all she started crying, begging him not to wear a dress in front of all of her friends! Poor baby she feel asleep thinking he's wearing a freaking dress tomorrow!
I was in my office when he came in laughing and wearing a freaking skirt. I had to get a picture, it's just too good to pass up! As he walked out of the room I heard him say,
" this kind of feels nice, it's very airy".
If you notice, he chose one that matches his t-shirt. He really is a metrosexual! And he's all mine!
Happy Wednesday Y'all!