I've talked to you already about our cell phone use. It's crazy! Like I said before Honey is always on her phone, Peanut texts like it's her job, Babe is on his all of the time for work and I may or may not have a slight attachment issue with mine. I'm sure when people see us out for dinner they talk about us, we are on our phones more than we're not. I think I need to do something about that!
Anyway, the people over at Straight Talk want me to tell you again about their incredible program. So I've made some bullet points making it easy to see all of their benefits.
* How does cutting your cell phone bill in half sound? What would I do with an extra $200 a month? I'm thinking that's a trip a week to the chiropractor for an adjustment and an hour massage!
* Contracts. Who the heck needs those?
* Phones by Nokia, Motorola, Samsung and LG to name a few. Smart phones are available too, check out this link, it will tell you everything you need to know and probably more.
* Unlimited call packages that include texting, picture massaging and web use for 12 months for $45! Trust me on this one, after all mom knows best!
* Free 411 calls and no activation fees. Yes, I said FREE!
*International long distance for those of you who want to call a friend or a family member who's out of the country.
Still not sold? Well these people are! Check it out, what do you have to loose?!!?