I'm feeling annoyed today, which really shouldn't come as a big surprise. Now I know you're dying to know what's annoying me and since I'm a pleaser here you go...
* A loud TV. It absolutely makes my skin crawl to have the TV so loud that I can hear word for word what is being said 3 rooms away. Turn that SOB down, get a hearing aid, wear the stinkin' earphones that were given to you as a gift, I don't care what you have to do just turn it down!
* Rude people. Really does it take so much effort to be nice that being a bitch is the answer? Take a deep breath, realize that everything does not revolve around you and get over it. Life's too short to be so miserable!
* Never winning a game of Words With Friends is really pissing me off. I think I'm going to delete the app, I felt much smarter before there was proof that I was an idiot!
* Not sleeping really sucks! I was taking Lunesta and was sleeping incredibly until Little Miss Lunesta decided to wreak havoc on stomach, intestines and colon. Do you want to know what happens when those organs are not used on a regular basis? A grown woman will cry and beg for mercy that's what will happen. I was so full of "it" that my green eyes were starting to turn brown. It was not friendly people, not friendly at all!
* Although I'm eager to get away with my family for spring break the preparation being all my responsibility is making me a bit nuts. I'm making sure the dogs are taken care of in my absence and that I have a clean pair of panties for each day I'm gone other than that it's every man for themselves. It's what I call tough
* Dirty dishes on the counter not in the dishwasher, empty toilet paper rolls, crumbs on the counter, a full garbage bag, laundry piled 4' high on the table, dog hair covering the floors, lights left on all night, remotes sitting next to the dish not in the dish, blankets and pillows left on the couch, etc, etc, etc. Seriously people I'm not the only one that can take care of these things, I know it seems silly for me to complain about such little things but they add up and I'm tired of everyone assuming I'll take care of it!
Dang, maybe I need to go back and read my own advice about miserable people!
I really do have a great life and I love my hubby and girls more than anything, if they would only stop annoying me we'd be golden!
Last weeks family night; hot stone manis and pedis times 4 and sushi! No preparation + no clean up = no annoyed Mommy!