Thanks to Emmy Mom I get to reflect on the good that has happened over the course of a month. Here are 10 things, in no particular order, that made me smile in June.
1. We said goodbye to another school year and hello to summer!
First and last day of 6th grade.
3. My Niece came for a last minute visit.
4. Peanut was able to attend softball camp at the University of Florida and meet head Coach Tim Walton.
5. We celebrated what a wonderful Daddy Babe is before he had to leave on a business trip. Why his company doesn't look at the calendar before scheduling events is beyond me!
6. Peanuts team took 1st place in a tournament, we were really getting tired of always being the runner ups!
7. Honey and I snuck off for some sushi... Mexican roll, or Sexy man anyone?
8. I started planning our 20th anniversary trip. Yep, I'm still planning.
9. Rogue turned 3... I love my boy but I think he may love me just a little more!
10. We had 4 more great family nights, one of which became a little awkward when we discovered we had crashed an Events and Adventures night out. Events and Adventures for those of you who don't know is a singles dating service...company...thingy. This story really is worthy of its own post!
What made you smile in June. Head on over to Emmy Mom and link up but be quick, I believe she's closing the link today.