Monday, October 8, 2012

TTUT~Thank you!

Seriously Shawn


This marks the 55th week that IA and I have hosted Talk To Us Tuesday. Over the past year we have made a lot of new friends, kept in touch with old ones, and seen a few "faces", both old and new, once or twice. But there have been seven bloggers that started this journey with us and have been constant almost every week since we launched TTUT in September 2011!  

I would like to send out a great big thank you to the following bloggers....

Vandy, you have linked up 49 out of the last 54 weeks and have been our most faithful friend! I certainly hope that this week we will learn that Bruiser is FINALLY 100% potty trained! 

Heather was been here 46 out of the last 54 weeks and has taught me a lot about being a loving, patient Mother! Need to learn anything about being an amazing Mom to an Autistic child, go see Heather! 

Date Girl linked up 44 weeks and has taken us with her as she has endured a very tough year. I applaud her bravery, strength and courage to share her heartache so openly with us all! 

Stacie with Park Avenue has given us helpful tips 44 times over the past 54 weeks, several of which I have put to use! And like my partner in crime Stacie is expecting a baby girl in just a couple of weeks. Stacie, please tell me your baby girl has a name?!!!

Scriptor, a fellow Floridian, has linked up 42 times and inspires me to run, well in my head she inspires me to run I just need to let the inspiration travel to my legs! 

Jill has been here 39 times and has shared a lot with us. The heartache of losing her father, her bravery with attacking the battle of the scale, her favorite movies and TV shows, the love of her Rav4, and so much more!  

Nadine has made me belly laugh 29 times through TTUT. She never fails to deliver, I love reading her crazy stories about Roy, oh to be a fly on her wall! 

There have been many more that have been consistent with our weekly meme, Stacy Uncorked, Emmy Mom, Nicole with Life's A Beach to name a few, but the ladies mentioned above have been here since week ONE! Thank you, thank you, thank you for being a part of the past year, it's been a fun ride! 

We are so grateful that we have decided to send two of the lucky ladies above a little happy mail. I chose my winner the old fashion way, I pulled a name from a hat. Each blogger had one entry for every week they linked up and the winner is....

Jill from Jill's World! Jill please send me your address so I can get a little sumthin', sumthin' to you. 

What are you linking up with us today? The possibilities are endless since we have zero rules! 








13 comments:

Mrs. Match said...

So happy to link up with you great ladies. Thank you for the sweet words. It's been a hell of a year, and I'm very excited that we're getting into the end, and my favorite seasons Fall and Winter.
I can't wait to see what this next year brings. I hope TTUT stays around for a very long time!

Stacie said...

I love you guys and I'll still keep linking up even if you bunch of losers couldn't even rig it so my name got pulled out of the hat...seriously, thanks for the love! You are the hostesses with the mostest!

And yes, we have a name, we better, she's coming at the end of this week! But we aren't telling and that causes about as much of a stir as not having one picked out!

Stacy Uncorked said...

Vandy and Scriptor are the ones that brought me over here in the first place - and I'm so glad they did! It's been so fun 'hanging out' with you and IA and all the cool participants - thanks for expanding my horizons! ;)


Fall Finally Arrives with Hotel Transylvania, Body by Vi Challenge Accepted, Comic Moment, Banana Spider and Genius Birthday Card

allstarme said...

Aww, thanks for the shout outs and credit, y'all. Makes me feel special. :) I love linking here and will keep on keepin' on so long as it's here!

Cathy Kennedy said...

My bad, I wasn't able to join the TTTT party last week, but I'm here today. Next week...well, if I can manage to get a post up ahead of time then maybe...just maybe I can link up. You'll understand soon enough. Thanks for hosting! =D

VandyJ said...

Seriously thrilled to be able to join up, but sadly it's a no on the potty front--he's trying, but it's still a struggle with the poop.

Jill said...

Wow, I can't believe it's been 55 weeks! And I can't belive I WON!! Thank you so much to you & IA for hosting my favourite link-up out there... I've gotten to know so many wonderful bloggers through Talk To Us Tuesdays, and I always look forward to it!

Thanks also for the special shout-out!! You're too sweet!

Pearl said...

Hi Shawn, Thanks for this meme. I am linking up here today:-) xoxo, Pearl

MiMi said...

Love reading those ladies!

becca said...

congrats to all these amazing blogs for linking up if i had a better memory i would actually link up

Janette Johanson said...

Just as I told IA in a comment to her-- I am sad that I"m not apart of the list and I've been a numero uno slacker! My apologies and my love for you both is still here burning bright. I think I've taken advantage of having instagram connections with you guys and have been less than a good blog pal... so sorry..

congrats on the meme..

Heathers Happenings said...

Thank you guys so much. Even though have been a major blog slacker lately. I ♥ you and IA!

Nadine Hightower said...

Thank you so much!! for your support!! Hugs!!

 
Blog Design by April Showers