Monday, November 12, 2012

Talk To Us Tuesday ~ Mustache party

Seriously Shawn

I'm almost 3 months behind posting about Honey's 18th birthday but since this is TTUT, a friendly weekly meme that I cohost with the new Mommy IA where you can talk about whatever you want with no rules and minimal judgment, I thought I was safe hitting the rewind button.  

I apologize in advance for the picture overload! 

First, I mustache you how cute is she? 

My beautiful girl heading out for birthday dinner with her friends. 

And on her actual birthday, being a good sport and wearing the shirt I had made for her.

 Speaking of good sports, my parents came to the party in complete style sporting mustaches of their own.


Obviously there was a theme to her party. 

There was a mustache cake,  

 mustache cups and of course there was                                   


  mustache finger tattoos and

 chocolate mustache pops. 

 I think the best mustache match goes to Grampee, Babes dad.

 It was a great party with lots of friends and even more food {everyone took home huge to-go trays} but most importantly it was a fabulous celebration for a wonderful person!  

Happy 18th birthday Honey even though you're a total pain in my ass and have pulled your share of stupid crap I still love you more than you will ever know! 

What are you talking about today?








14 comments:

Cathy Kennedy said...

What a wonderful birthday celebration! You sure do pull out the stops for your girls. I always did such simple affairs with our kids. It's a wonder they didn't hate me, but you know what one doesn't know he/she is missing isn't missed at all, right? lol Anyhow, this looks like marvelous fun. =D Thanks for hosting TTUT!

Heathers Happenings said...

I love the mustache party! What a wonderful young lady you have there :)

Julia P F said...

so funny! I found a tervis with the 'stasche' and love it!

Stacy Uncorked said...

Honey is gorgeous! But look at her parents and grandparents - she was destined to be beautiful! ;)

I am LOVING the mustache party - you're the reason I bought a mustache sandwich cutter (in fact, Princess Nagger took mustaches posing as sandwiches to school for lunch today) and mustache cookie cutters. :) LOVE the mustache finger tattoos - and I am CRACKING UP over your parents showing up with their special mustaches - especially your mom!! Too funny!

Glad Honey had a happy birthday - eeeeek! 18?! Princess Nagger is only 8 years away from that milestone - I need to find that pause button! :)


Still Drying Out, Birthday Schemes and Dragon Eye Cake, Dino Moves: RTT Rebel

Mom in High Heels said...

What an awesome b-day party! I lvoe the cake! You have an 18 year old? For realz?

VandyJ said...

That is a cool theme for a party. Happy belated to Honey and hope she has many more!

Jill said...

Love the theme, love all the mustaches that showed up at the party, and I LOVE that t-shirt! I think I want a mustache party next year! ;) Your girl is beautiful, and you put on one great party for her 18th - definitely memorable!! :)

Nicole said...

Oh I absolutely LOVE the theme. Very awesome. And your daughter, both of them actually are so pretty but so are you. you suck... j/k.

Stacie said...

Love the theme and that everybody joined in on the mustache fun!

Mrs. Match said...

Love the mustache theme, and the shirt you made honey!
Wow, she's officially an adult! Ack!!!

Chell said...

Love the party theme! Growing up fast... I am totally not ready for college next year....

MiMi said...

LOL!!
Your mom! That stache should have it's own zipcode!

Xazmin said...

Love it! I especially love the finger tattoos! I have never seen that before!

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Fabulous!!! I have a roll of mustache duck tape and I actually think of Honey every time I use it. :)
(Both girls are drop dead gorgeous, btw)

 
Blog Design by April Showers