Tuesday, November 27, 2012

TTUT ~ I May Or May Not Have...


Seriously Shawn


I've been super tired lately, like more than usual, so when I crawled into bed last night around 10 {I'm old I know} and remembered just as I felt sleep taking over that I didn't write my TTUT post the only thing I thought was 'oh well, it can wait till morning'. So here I am late to my own party.

IA and I have been trying to keep our weekly meme afloat, we are very grateful to all of you that link up week after week even when we don't. Since moving my office upstairs several months ago I rarely go on the computer anymore. That is probably as good thing as I was spending more time on the computer and less time with my family. To be honest, I have thoroughly enjoyed the break but I do miss it and am going to try to start posting again 2-3 times a week...we'll see. 

I think today may be a good day to play a little game of I May Or May Not Have...

I May Or May Not Have crop dusted horribly last week while shopping with my bestie. It was not silent but it was deadly, I just told her to keep walking! 

I May Or May Not Have have asked Babe for a divorce this morning after waking up from a dream where he had a girlfriend. Cheatin' bastard. Dirty whore! 

I May Or May Not Have brought down my Christmas decorations all excited to make it look like Christmas and then ran out of steam. Now it kinda looks like Christmas threw up all over my house.

I May Or May Not Have got a little choked up when Honeys senior portraits came in the mail. Can I be honest? There are days when I wish it was time for her to go but then something happens to remind me that the reality of that is close and I wish I could stop the hands of time and that she would clean her room! 


I May Or May Not Have all of my Christmas cards addressed, ready to stamp and drop in the mail on the 1st. Mailing my cards on December 1st has always been my goal, I think this may be the first year I have actually done it. YAY ME! 

Time for you to link up, remember there's no rules but I would prefer you to entertain me and make me laugh! 


I'm also linking up today with my girl Stacy, head on over and make some new friends there too! 


Stacy












13 comments:

VandyJ said...

You are more with it than I am. No Christmas yet at our house. We are waiting until December 1. Since we like having a real tree, and I don't want countless needles everywhere, we are waiting.
And don't even mention Christmas cards. I count it as a win if they go out in time for New years. They are holiday cards and New years is still the holiday.

Heathers Happenings said...

I hate the cheating dreams. I wake up so mad at him.

Jill said...

Ohhh how I know what you mean about the Christmas decs! I was all in the mood Saturday morning, but I wanted to do it "right" this year (meaning, a thorough cleaning before putting up the decs) - and by the time that part was done and the boxes were lugged out, and the vaccuum was still lying there because even after you put everything up, you have to clean AGAIN because of the fake evergreen needles and glitter everywhere - I was exhausted. It took me all damned day. I'm happy with the end results, but boy it was work this year!

Nicole said...

We put our Christmas tree up this weekend so my step-daughter could be involved. Hubs has wanted it up since August so I knew making him wait until the 2nd weekend of December was unheard of.

MiMi said...

I'm all decorated but I need to get my cards sent!

Kenzie Smith said...

I've definitely had a few nights that I just didn't feel like getting my post ready to go and had to scramble in the morning haha!
Crop dusting happens a lot in our house, and some times in public too hah.
I need to start getting our Christmas decorations up.. but I have to clean the house first and that I dread.

Cathy Kennedy said...

I'm not gonna stress over what I got to do for Christmas. I'm just gonna enjoy doing it a little each day till the grand finale. Thanks for hosting!

Mrs. Match said...

Hehe, I ran out of steam too-and luckily all the stuff is in the garage on the ping pong table. It looks like Santa threw up. But I'm waiting on my tree-it's hard to decorate without it. Hopefully next week!

Aww, love the senior picture. I always have dreams about Match cheating, and he does too. We call them Slut Dream DG and Ahole Dream Match. :-)

Stacie said...

Your cards are ready? I am so jealous..I'm still wading through baby gift thank yous, I can't even think about Christmas cards yet!

Emmy said...

I still have fall stuff up so you have me beat. Honey looks beautiful

TMW Hickman said...

Congrats on getting the cards out! I didn't even bother last year, so I hope to send out cards this year. I know, I'm pitiful.

You have a beautiful daughter and maybe she will read this and clean her room!

Urban Earthworm said...

I miss TTUT! And I love this may or may not have version.

I think our houses must look the same right about now...

And that is one gorgeous picture!

becca said...

i'm hoping to get cards and packages out the door Tuesday

 
Blog Design by April Showers