Thursday, December 6, 2012

Ten Things To Smile About ~ November


I'm a little late to the party but for those of you who know me that should really come as no surprise. I'm linking up today with Emmy Mom for her 10 Things To Smile About. You still have time to join the party, it's open until midnight tonight.







Ten Things that made me Smile in November... 

1. Hosting Honey's senior homecoming here. I just love all of her friends, it's been such a joy watching them grow up! 

2.  Celebrating, from 2000 miles away, this little peanuts birthday. She's my Great-Niece and is just the most adorable thing EVER! 

3. Watching Peanuts team end their a game in prayer around the pitchers mound most definitely made me smile!   

4.  Having friends and family over for Thanksgiving dinner was perfect!

5.  Our family photo shoot made me smile for sure! 

6.  Ordering Honeys formal senior pictures {the real shoot is not until April} was bitter sweet but still made me smile.

7. My sister mailed the girls fall leaves again this year. They have never lived anywhere but Florida so the changing of the seasons has to be sent to them. 



8.  Being a part of decorating our church for Christmas was fun. The theme is Jingle Jam and is oh so Seussical!  I did the main tree and the wreath as you walk in the door. 


9.  Making my house look like Christmas always makes me smile! 

10. Having the girls advent gifts purchased, wrapped and ready to go on the 1st was a first that made me smile and breath a sigh of relief.            
                                         

What made you smile in November?


7 comments:

VandyJ said...

I had much to smile about in November. And I'm looking forward to decorating for Christmas this weekend.

Heathers Happenings said...

I love Honey's Sr. picture, she is so beautiful. The picture of Peanuts team praying makes me smile.

MiMi said...

I never realized how much Honey looks like her dad!! Wow!
Love those whimsical decorations at your church!

Emmy said...

Yea!! What a great list! That tree at your church is awesome! Love it. And what a big group of friends to have over- you are an awesome mom. And your great niece is so so cute!!

Very awesome they ended in prayer. And love that you sister mails them leaves!

Thank you so much for linking up

becca said...

my birthday dinner with hubby and Little Man made me smile

Annabelle said...

I LOVE your Christmas decorating skills! You da bomb dot com!

estetik said...

you are an experienced blogger,please dont do this
Estetik

 
Blog Design by April Showers