Tuesday, February 5, 2013

TTUT ~ Mean Girls Suck!


Seriously Shawn

Thanks for coming by again, IA and I truly appreciate you supporting our little meme even if we have been somewhat anemic with our posts, visits, comments and returning your comments. Blogging friends are the best!  

Speaking of IA, my partner in this meme, have you been by her blog yet? Last week she ratted me out blogging about a possible drunk text from me, so not nice I know, and this week she's back at it sharing some very sound yet embarrassing parental advice I sent her after a less than fortunate event with Peanut. The event may or may not have included a bedroom door that Babe said was locked {never trust a man when presented with the opportunity for quicky}, Peanuts run that wasn't quite as long as anticipated and me...naked...on top of the covers...yep, you can officially color me embarrassed and Peanut scarred for life! 

When your kids are 18 and 13, you're the anti-morning person and exhausted by 8pm you've gotta take advantage of any window of opportunity! 

Enough about my emBARE-ASSing moment....

Mean girl suck!

Can I get an amen please?

It seems that my youngest has been getting crap at school and hasn't wanted to tell me for fear that I would go to the school and "handle it". Well duh, of course that's what I would have done, I'm the Mom my job is to protect my children! After much begging and pleading I will not be addressing the situation with administration however the thought of dressing up as a 13 year old, 21 Jump Street style, and kicking some 13 year old bitch ass has crossed my mind more than I should probably admit. 

I have aways taught my girls to rise above-don't engage but enough is enough! Babe and I have talked to her about standing up for herself and of course not getting caught in the process. He has told her the next time they say something to quietly lean into the offender and say "if you say that one more time I will freaking punch you straight in the face and if I find out you've been talking about me behind my back I will wipe the floor with you" and then quietly walk away. I'm thinking that the little biotch wearing the giant bow on the top of her head like a pomeranian straight from the groomer may just crap herself! He may or may not have also showed her how to administer a killer charlie-horse to the thigh while walking quietly through the hallways, he may have a little experience with this.  

I have tried my best to explain to her that she is a triple threat. She's beautiful, a 4.0 student and a true athlete. Those girl are jealous and intimidated by her and being mean is the only ammunition they have. Sadly, that knowledge doesn't make it any easier when they're calling her mangina. Is it wrong that I just want her to take them down! 

Does this look like a man to you!?!!





They've done pissed off Mamma Bear. I think my teenage years are returning and these girls need to watch out and remember that I helped write a few of the "rules". They wanna play? Game on, I'm ready! 



 I will do my best to do the rounds today, see y'all soon.  





17 comments:

Stacy Uncorked said...

*taptaptap* WAKE UP! Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to shout. ;) I'll check back later and see if you had a caffeine fix and added a post to the link. >;o)~

Heathers Happenings said...

Oh mama I don't blame you, I would want to be beating some ass too. They are just jealous they are not as beautiful and talented as she is.

Stacie said...

Oh, I do not look forward to teenage years and mean girls. BTW, my Mom was totally the go to the school and raise a stink type, embarassing as crap at that age, but I look back and feel kind of proud!

VandyJ said...

So sorry she's dealing with that. That is one huge reason I was thrilled to have boys. I didn't want to have to guide a girl through all that again--I have horrible flash backs to my teen years and they weren't exactly pretty.

incognitusscriptor.com said...

Kids ARE really mean; I was picked on a bunch as a kid but in the end, I just laughed at it with them (hard as THAT was!) and they left me alone. I didn't like it but in the end, it built character.

becca said...

go mama you get that mean girl and well as for the other situation i'm thinking Peanut will have a great story to tell her children about Grandma and grandpa when she is older.

Jill said...

Ah, your poor girl. I did similar things in high school - I had one girl in particular who used to TORMENT me, and I hid it from my parents because I didn't want my mom to go to the school, I knew it would only make it worse.

But I was a lumpy girl with terrible hair, and terrible fashion sense. I was bound to get picked on. Your girl? She looks amazing, and I hope she sticks up for herself. Don't let those mean girls win.

Julie Maloney said...

Makes me SO GLAD I have boys, I don't think they'll care about anything. I love the third picture the best, her eyes are stunning. Sorry for the walk in, especially being on top! Oh lord! I had my quickie last night and my kids decided to knock on their closet walls (ours backs into my four year old's) until we were done. When the kids start knocking, the bed stops rocking!

Impulsive Addict said...

This makes me so sad for peanut. Who wouldn't love her? And she's got plenty of sass which is just bonus in my book. She could take down just about anyone. I'm kinda surprised it hasn't happened yet. I'm also surprised that Honey hasn't stepped in to defend peanut. She's a great big sister in that aspect...but then again, she IS 18 now so that could be trouble if she got caught....

Nicole said...

Mean girls do suck! And your daughter is beautiful (both of them!). I'm sorry she's having to deal with their crap!

Kenzie Smith said...

I would be livid - girls can be so mean now days. I can guarantee that b-word that is being a jerk to your daughter is just jealous. Not everyone can be as pretty, smart, or athletic as Peanut. Haters gonna hate.

Stacy Uncorked said...

Awww, poor Peanut! No way in hell does she look like a dude - not even if I squint my eyes and make things ultra blurry. So yeah, I'd say there's some MAJOR jealously going on right now. Peanut has it all - looks, talent, brains - and and equally beautiful and brilliant family. Mean girls like the bow-top usually have major insecurities and jealousy issues.

I'd be wanting to go kick some ass as a mama bear, too. I'm hoping the same doesn't transpire for Princess Nagger when she gets into Jr. High and High School - she's currently a big tomboy and marches to the beat of her own drum, so I expect there will be some mean girls being...well, mean. I might have to send her to your house to learn the killer charlie-horse to the thigh from either your hubby or Peanut. ;)

Myya said...

Laughed HARD at your emBARE-ASSing encounter... only because I am scared to death that that may one day happen to me. LOL

Mean girls do suck. I have such a hard time understanding how people can act that way, how do their parents not teach them better? How do they say their prayers at night & fall asleep without that hanging over them. I'd want to go all mama bear on their ass too. Hang in there Peanut, karma will get her!

Emmy said...

So glad she was able to finally tell you-- I remember several times being picked on and bullied and I don't think I ever told my mom, I don't know why; I think I just thought I had to deal with it. And that terrifies me that my kids might do the same someday and I will have no way of knowing.

And yes I want to go beat those girls up!

Mrs. Match said...

Ughhh I hate hate hate mean girls! Girls were so cruel to me in high school, because I was nice and I got along with people easily. Apparently that's a bad thing. I'd be just like you and want to march down there and kick some ass. I hope peanut doesn't let them get to her too much. After high school those girls will be nothing and she will go on to be so successful.

Loling at the embarrassing moment with the walk in. Reminds me f that episode of modern family where the kids buy their parents a deadbolt for their door!!

Limefreckle said...

you go Mama Bear! There is nothing worse than mean girls at school....NOTHING!! I hope she takes your husbands advice and scares the crap out of them!!! Keep us posted

Candice said...

Girls can be some evil bitches for sure. One thing you said rings true. They are for SURE jealous of your daughter.

Luckily my middle school aged daughter hasn't had to deal with that kind of nonsense (that she has mentioned) but I certainly did. I hated middle school for that very reason. I ended up breaking one of the bitches noses in basketball practice with a strategically placed elbow during a rebound, and I never heard another word from her.

Something to think about. ;)

 
Blog Design by April Showers