Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Q&A, not to be confused with T&A ~ TTUT


Seriously Shawn

This week's TTUT is going to be a Q&A, sounds fun right. Five questions are from me and five are from IA. Can you guess whose are who? Please feel free to answer these on your blog too, today, tomorrow, nest Tuesday or anytime you need a little help thinking of something to say.


1. Where is the most inappropriate place you've ever fluffed, passed gas, farted, whatever you call it? On the couch, watching a movie with Babe and his entire family, while we were still dating. I was mortified! But he came to my rescue and claimed it, although I'm sure he told everyone the truth as son as I left, he's not that good.

2. Have you ever stolen something? Explain... Yes...sorry Dad. I was working at Fantastic Sams, I was poor, it was Christmas, my boss had less money than me, which looking back had to have been a lie. She was giving us all a sob story about not having enough money for a tree and having to go without, blah, blah, blah, so I went next door to the attached grocery store and drug one down the sidewalk and through the front door for her. I'm not proud but at least she had a tree, they throw the left overs away anyway....right?  

3.  What TV shows are you embarrassed to say you watch? I don't watch much and I'm not embarrassed of any of them. I'm a proud Duck Dynasty fan. Hey Jack! 

4. What is something quirky that you must do? I cannot stay in the bathroom any longer than necessary so I usually leave with my pants unbuttoned and unzipped and wash my hands in the kitchen. I also have to have me sheets tucked in tight at the bottom, if Babe untucks them in his sleep it will wake me up. I hate being tangled in my sheets. 

5. What is the last lie you told? I'm honest to a fault, so I need to think about this one....

6. What celebrity makes you think dirty thoughts? I'm not much of a star struck groupie but I will say that Griffin Peterson did just grab my attention. He's a want to be country singer who was on American Idol and more importantly, and how I know him, he's Holder in the books Hopeless and Losing Hope. They are amazing books and now that I have a face to go with the character I'm even more in love with him! 

7. What is the oddest thing in your purse/wallet right now? It's pretty empty right now but there is a mini lime green umbrella in there.  

8. Where is the strangest place you've ever had sex?  I've told this story before...the back seat of our car in the Bed Bath and Beyond parking lot. There was time kill after dinner and before the movie. Don't judge! 

9. Do you give money to panhandlers? Why or why not? Yes. There are times when it doesn't feel right or that I don't have cash but yes, I do. I would rather them explain to God why they chose to lie than me tell Him why I chose not to help when I had the chance. I try to keep McDonalds money in my car that way I know their eating with my money and not buying alcohol or drugs with it.

10. What is your guilty pleasure? Peanut butter and honey, on a spoon, standing in the pantry. Why waste time when I can stay in there, I'm not hiding, I keep the door open. I also love to read, I've finished 7 or 8 books since the end of June but nothing gets done {cooking, cleaning, grocery shopping, laundry etc.} when I read so I can't do it as often as I'd like. 

Well there's a little bit about me, I'm super exciting I know. I'd love for you to play along and I'll be sure to come by and visit all of you and see your answers. Well there you have it, there's my latest lie. I will not be by to see your answers even though I'd like to. Sorry, I suck! 
















7 comments:

incognitusscriptor.com said...

I've been known to scoop some peanut butter then dip it into the jelly and eat. I am careful to eat a bit of the pb off the end of the spoon so it won't leave residue in the jelly.

VandyJ said...

I like plain peanut butter off the spoon. Jif is the best--but too salty for me now. We have gone natural and while it tastes good on sandwiches, it's not the same straight from the jar.

Jill said...

I really like that explanation for giving money to panhandlers... I live in a small town so I only see them on trips to the city, but it feels wrong to ignore and walk by... yet so many say, "They only use it for booze and drugs, don't give them anything"... so I really like your thoughts. Let them deal with God, you've done what feels right in your heart.

Stacy Uncorked said...

Both Princess Nagger and I are famous (well, OK, not actually famous) for enjoying our peanut butter straight from a spoon. I hadn't thought of adding honey to that, though...yum!!

Love learning more about you - we have lots of uncanny similarities! ;)

Psycho Heat and Crazy Movers – it’s all about Random Tuesday Thoughts Rebel

Cathy Kennedy said...

Having sex in the parking of Bed, Bath, & Beyond is very daring! What I have to know was it day or night? :)

Great idea for a little Q&A for TTUT. I'll be sure to use answer these either this week or next.

Mrs. Match said...

I love that you eat your guilty pleasure while in the pantry. I eat rainbow chip frosting from a spoon straight out of the fridge. There's a reason we rarely buy it.
Wow, in the car while waiting for a movie? I'm betting it wasn't that dark out. You guys are bold!!

Chell said...

Duck Dynasty is on a TV in our house at any given moment. somewhere.

 
Blog Design by April Showers