Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Random Madness ~ TTUT

Seriously Shawn


Time to chat with me and my girl IA. It's a little thing we started about 18 months ago, when we were still considered bloggers. Now it's something that I run to the computer Monday night to do because I have issues quitting and or handing things over. 

Since I'm still editing the 1000 or so pictures from my trip to Arizona and Oklahoma I'm gonna do a little random madness today....

The beach just plan kicks my ass. Spent 4 hours sitting in the sun today and somehow feel like I ran a marathon, not that I would actually know what that feels like but....

I am hungry all of the time. Like legit all of the time. I may or may not wake up in the middle of the night and make a pb&j. And I wonder why nothing fits...

I started running again and love it. After hitting my ankle with a hammer last Monday I was forced to take a few days off and I feel the difference. It's all my husbands fault too. He should have done what I asked him to do so I didn't have to pretend I had a penis and pull out the tools. 

There's a stack of Honeys things all boxed up and waiting to be taken to her new condo in a few weeks. I'm still not sure how or when that's actually gonna hit me. 

Peanut celebrates her birthday with her family in December and her friends in June. I forgot to plan anything. Yeah, I suck! I think maybe a surprise party may make me her feel a little better. I need to add that to my mile long to-do list.

I'm on my 7th book of the summer. I just love an innocent love story but who doesn't right. You can usually find me in the teen fiction section. I will however admit to loving a good smut filled erotica too once in a while...

If you're here to link up God bless ya. If you're here for the first time welcome and I'm sorry that I was unable to offer you any form of entertainment. If you're out and about and see my blogging mo-jo please tell it to come home, I kinda miss it! 

And just because I need to include a picture. This is one of my favorites so far, I still of have a ton of editing left but I love, love, love this picture! 










19 comments:

Stacie said...

Hmm, I like that pic but I was totally expecting an explanation of the preggo pose pic on Instagram to be here today....

And I love teen fiction and teen shows on TV!

Heathers Happenings said...

I stopped at a charity yard sale and got a huge stack of books for the summer, I need to get started on that!

I can't wait to see the vacation pictures.

incognitusscriptor.com said...

I remember when I was packing up to come to college (same place as your daughter; I never left!) and how exciting it was. I hope she really enjoys it. I warn you though: it's been raining here for WEEKS!

Stacy Uncorked said...

I love trashy...I mean historical romance books. ;)

I think a surprise party will make both you and Peanut feel better! :)

You hit your ankle with a hammer?! OUCH! I think your hubby owes you big time. ;) I'm more handy with tools than my hubby is, so I never bother to wait for him to do things I need done (and I make sure he's not around when I do that stuff, so his ego isn't injured). *evil grin*

That is an AWESOME pic!

Packing in a Sauna, Barn Facelift and Dino Creation – Random Tuesday Thoughts Rebel

Impulsive Addict said...

I remember when we used to be awesome bloggers. I miss those days.

If you complain about "going to the beach" again, I will slap you.

Hungry all the time. That's me. Except I dropped out of the competition and now nothing is holding me accountable for exercise. =(

Emmy said...

Ouch about your ankle! That would totally hurt. I hate the editing process after vacations, always have way too many pictures.

Who is in that picture?

Lauren said...

Summer reads are the best.

Packing for college is exciting and bittersweet.

I spent last week at the beach and always needed a nap after sitting in the sun all day. I never knew being so lazy could be so draining.

VandyJ said...

Hope your ankle is feeling better.
Nick shut my thumb in the screen door of the camper while we were trying to get it set up. It's all kinds of neat colors right now. I get the joy of blaming him too.

Kenzie Smith said...

I love that picture, it is adorable!
So.. are you really pregnant? I'm a little slow on this train ;D Sounds like you have been busy!

heidi said...

The picture is adorable. And it sounds like you're pretty busy.

Heidi’s Wanderings

Nicole said...

Good thing to blame the husband... lol

mary-anderingcreatively said...

Glad your ankle is feeling better. First time on your hop. It was a funny read. Hope you visit and follow me back. I am trying to do a challenge of falling as many blog hops as I can in one week. Thanks.

Mary Hill said...

Sorry meant to say following. :p

Becca said...

That photograph is just beautiful!

Lisa Newlin said...

You're way too cute to be a contestant on Pregnant and Dating. You're adorable pregnant!

Congrats again. :-)

Cathy Kennedy said...

I'm back! Did you miss me? As you probably do not know, (because I didn't make it public) I've been away from Blogosphere due to illness which led to surgery. I'm all good now almost 5-weeks post-surgery and feel tons better.

Anywho, I just wanted to stop by to say hello and to say it's great to be back to visiting my lovely bloggy friends!

Cathy Kennedy said...

I'm back! Did you miss me? As you probably do not know, (because I didn't make it public) I've been away from Blogosphere due to illness which led to surgery. I'm all good now almost 5-weeks post-surgery and feel tons better.

Anywho, I just wanted to stop by to say hello and to say it's great to be back to visiting my lovely bloggy friends!

Cathy Kennedy said...

Guess what, a little birdie told me the most amazing news. Congrats on having a wee one in the oven! This is so exciting. I know your daughters & hubs must be thrilled with a little bundle on the way. I'll be looking forward to learning more as the weeks slip by. Take care!

Mrs. Match said...

lol, pretend you had a penis...that's funny. I'm Mrs. Fixit around our house. I need to tell Match that line! :-)
I'm always in the teen fiction section of our library. They're great for light summer reads. Along for the Ride is a great one, when you're done reading the one you're working on.

 
Blog Design by April Showers